Friday, December 28, 2007

Busy

I seem to keep busy doing things.. but don't remember doing much..lol. This year seems to have flown by. I can't believe it is almost the new year.. where did the time go?

I have been working 20-25 hours a week at Casys in the evenings..I really do enjoy working there. I feel more confident and know that I can work when I need to. I have worked there long enough to make time and half on holidays!! I worked Christmas, and will be working New Years also.

I need to find some new pictures to post.. I love looking at other peoples pictures, maybe you all might looking at mine.

Have to head off to bed.. taken some cold meds and they are kicking in.

2 comments:

CarolineNot said...

I hope you stop sneezing soon.

Anonymous said...

I do like looking at your pictures!

Glad that you are enjoying your job!