Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Busy Lady

I thought I was going to slow down this year.. but it seems to have picked up speed instead.

M-F I am in town, the girls are getting extra tutoring help in Math, Reading, and English for 90 minutes a day. During that time the boys and I do school at TPLC, and they have their art & music lessons. Tuesdays we have Home School group learning classes. Thursdays we have a learning academy 2x a month, and the boys speech. Fridays the girls have their music/art lessons in the afternoon. And I work at Casey's 4-5 nights a week.

Mmmm dh time, for about 5-10 minutes a day during the week, weekends we see a little more each other.

I still have not got pictures of the new truck, nor have I gotten the pleasure of driving it. I did however get surprised with a key to it! (so I get to unlock my door...lol)

Life is busy, but I am trying to stay caught up.

2 comments:

CarolineNot said...

Reading this made me tired. I think I'll go take a nap.

*z-z-z-z-z*

Anonymous said...

I am exhausted too!
Taffy