Sunday, March 16, 2008

fun but exhusting weekend

This past Saturday we drove to Hays ( 4hours away) to my cousin Rachel's wedding, it was very beautiful and touching. There is something touching about watching a man cry at his wedding.

Sunday we drove to Valley Falls ( 1 1/2 hours away) to my folks house for Easter dinner, yes it was a week early due to church programs that will be on Easter. We had fun.. it was so sweet my neice R told me that she had been looking forward to seeing me all day. Love that girl, she is the same age my two girls and we just seem to connect.

This week is spring break, but we will be doing some major house cleaning, and school work.

I hope to get some new pictures taken of the kids playing so I can post them here.

1 comment:

CarolineNot said...

Glad to see you had a great weekend.

Spring Cleaning. So you're responsible for me sneezin' and wheezin' over here? Don't do that within a 5-mile radius of my abode: Housework = A.L.L.E.R.G.Y

ºÜº (and the little fibber slinks away)