Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Fun time

Yesterday we visited our friends that live in the country (yes 3 miles out is country). We had hoped to spend a few hours there, but a friend called and wanted me to babysit.. so we had about an hour with them. It seems if we plan a visit in advance, it rains or we have other complications. But last minute seems to work just fine.

Fun pictures of the kids swimming.










Pierre wanted in on the action too.





Picture of Vicki that she didn't want me to take.






Last but not least a few of our kids and their sign.


















One more day till I have another teenager in the house, the last of our children's birthdays! Not sure what we will be doing.. probably something cheap but fun.

4 comments:

CarolineNot said...

Thankfully, and at least thusfar, the image you're posting of me isn't loading. Terrified, though, I grabbed the Photo Bucket link and ran to see how awful would be the horror of it. Pretty awful. Nostrils flared, lips entirely sucked into my face, and my hair appearing to not even exist.

Ah, yes, that's a very fair representation of me NOT "Trying to Behave Myself."

BTW...You're Fired! *snort*

kandi said...

umm I fixed it!!

lol.. sorry..

Anonymous said...

LOL Kandi got fired!!! Vickie is that you? You look darling, come by and see us again soon over at Mama Central, we miss you! :)
Looks like a great time was had by all! :)
God Bless,
MIchele

CarolineNot said...

Uh, no, Michele. Of course that's not me. If it was me, I'd have voluptuous lips the hue of a rose, a perky little nose, and long, silky tresses the color of a raven and glistening in the sunlight. [You buying any of this?]

Good to see you, Michele. ºÜº You just never know...I may pop into Mama Central and see what's going on there. Thanks so much for the re-invite. ~V