Monday, April 24, 2006

Revelations

Lately I have felt like I was not being honored by my husband as he is always at work, and I felt like I was a single parent basically. It didnt' help that he was grumpy most of the time. However.. I was not honoring him by having a clean home for him come home to. It stress him out more when he can't walk into our room.. except through a path way. I have decied that if I honor him, than he will honor me. He spoils me.. lets me go out with my friends when I want/can. So he deserves a little more respect from me and the children.

So starting today I am spending time with extra deep cleaning.. and then be more dilligent to teach the kids the correct way to clean.

2 comments:

Magpie said...

Good revelation and you are right.

SandyLea said...

You are right. It sometimes is hard to remember that we are to bless our husbands...by blessing our home and giving him a nice relaxing place to come home too.
I know it must be hard, with him working everyday...you miss him and feel like you are having to do everything. But he is working hard so you can stay home. And he is missing out on being with you and the kids too. Sometimes it is hard to see it from his point of view...but you are doing that.
Good for you. (((HUGS)))