Monday, July 03, 2006

Secrets: challenge

Ok.. taking a deep breath.

- I was sexually abused by my birth mom's boyfriends, and so was my brother. one of them even made him & I have sex together.

- I had oral sex with my brother one time after I was adopted.. he talked me into it. I was 10 or 11..and we were camping in a tent in the front yard.

- I used to sleep walk

- I was sexually abused by my female babysitters when I was little, and I still have moments where I find women attractive.

- I am a bipolar depressive.. when I am down I want to die, and let my family be happy without me.

- I have told my husband to just divorce me, that I would come and take care of the children and homeschool them while he was at work.. but they would still live with him. ( So far.. he hasnt' done it..Praise God!!) he must be a glutton for punishment.

-I have fantasies about other men ( mostly famous)


ok.. I know there are more.. but if you have read this.. ummmm still love me?

4 comments:

Amy Purdy said...

Of course I still love you!! I admire your courage to share all of that. I hate all that stuff had to happen to you. I know how easy it is to feel so ashamed of things that aren't even our fault. It is a heavy burden.

Unknown said...

You are all such brave women. I admire you deeply! You all inspire me to be REAL.
I love you Kandi!

Magpie said...

Sure do, because you are not alone with your luggage.

kandi said...

ahh.. thank you ladies