Saturday, July 29, 2006

Venting

This last week the kids were gone to my parents house so they could attend VBX ( vacation Bible school). James and I got along just great, no fighting.. just spending time together. However last night as we were comming home.. not sure if it was just cuz he was tired or what.. but he started being a real Arse. I stopped the van and told him he either needed to stop the rude comments or he could drive. So he hasn't talked to me since.

It just didn't make any sense for us to have such a great week and then to have him start acting like that.

anyway.. I pretty sure it's cuz all the work he has to do and he was extremely tired.

3 comments:

Amy Purdy said...

Maybe dh will feel better soon and ya'll can make up. Being tired can definitely bring out the worst in us, doesn't excuse the rudeness though.

I like your new template :)

kandi said...

thanks

SandyLea said...

Hope everything is worked out by now.

Been thinking of you alot lately!

I was suppose to be going to KC next week to get my father in law...but he is getting a ride down here after all.

But sometime in about a month or so, Cassie, Gideon and I are gonna take Isaiah up to Independence Mo to meet his Great Grandma (Chucks mom) We will have to figure a way out to meet up then...will let you know as soon as I get it figured out myself.