Thursday, February 16, 2006

Feelings

Over the last few weeks I have gone through a wide range of feelings. I felt violated when our van was busted into, disbelief that it happened to us, dispare when I realized all they got when they stole from us, tired from filling out all the paperwork involved.. and now I am just plan Pissed that I am the one places are going after to get their money. It doesn't matter that I had the bank send them back with signed affidavits that they were forged, these people just want their money.

It makes me want to scream.. I'm the victim!!! I didn't write these $1,000's of dollars of checks.. stop harrasing me!! I mean it took me over 2 weeks just to prove I was me so I could get a flippin drivers license.

Top all that crude off with being sick, and having everyone else sick too!! So for the past 3 weeks we have been just barely able to deal with life.


The only good news is my meds must be working as I haven't crawled under a rock yet.

Oh and the officer I am working with is awesome!! She has even given me her home phone number if I discover something and want to share it with her!! How cool is that!!

No comments: