Monday, February 20, 2006

New posts



I colored my hair about a week ago.. and have never gotten around to posting it. I was just trying to hightlight it.. but turned out more like I had colored most of it.LOL


Well right now I am looking forward to getting our tax return as dh has said we can get a new Bigger Fridge!! And possibly even a dishwasher (yeah!!) And of course pay off some bills.

I ordered a few items off of Lane Bryant yesterday and did defer payment and we can pay for it with our tax return. Found out I am wearing the wrong bra.. Should be wearing a size 38F but I am still wearing 40DD. No wonder there is no support. LOL.

4 comments:

Magpie said...

You are looking so good, Kandi!!! I love your smile. It is contagious!

kandi said...

aww shucks.. making me blush.

Amy Purdy said...

Laurie's right. You are looking great!!!!!

kandi said...

Thank you.