Friday, October 14, 2005

Finally Friday

Oh the joy of finding out good news!! I can fit into smaller clothes!! A friend gave me some clothes .. that I figured would just fit my daughters.. but for the fun of it I tried a dress on and it FIT!! Whoo HOO!!

Plus my child support posted today... which meant I could fill up the gas guzzler.. That took way to much $$$$$!!

But then I look online.. and one of the companies I work for will be sending me out a check that was bigger than what I thought it would be!! Happy Day!!

Tonight I have to go and two assignments at Wal-mart, acutally I have 3.. but I think that would take to long.. so will do 2 tonight and then the other next week. Plus I have like 4 or 5 from other companies to do this month!!

And what do I do with this extra money.... I buy groceries!! Sometimes I use it on something special for the kids. But mainly to help out with groceries.

4 comments:

Magpie said...

no Chinese Torture for Kandi today.
I am proud of you for losing all that weight. It wasn't easy.

kandi said...

thank you!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of your weight loss! You are doing so great!!

kandi said...

thank you all.. such great friends!!