Wednesday, October 19, 2005

You ever just want to stop the madness?

Weird post title huh? There are days when I just feel like I am going around and circles and not getting anywhere. Kind of like a dog spinning in circles trying to catch his tail... pointless. These last few days it seems like I am getting nothing doen. no school, no housework.. it's crazy. Now I know I have done some school, and I do housework.. but seems like not enough.

Dh got a great deal on some T.P. from work as they ordered the wrong kind and couldn't send it back.. so now I have 3 cases of 36 rolls sitting in my entry way... need to find some way to store it. So I feel like the house is a mess as that is what you see when you walk in.

I speant over an hour yesterday decluttering the girls clothes... so I have two big trashbags full of clothes to give away. But at least now the girls and see what clothes they have to wear.. and it's all clothes that they will wear. I went through and put all the boys summer clothes away and organized their clothes... again. GGGGEEEEzZzzz when will they be old enough to know .. take your dirty clothes to the laundry area????? It gets tiring having to tell them all the time.... and if I don't check.. I end up with no laundry... till I go search their rooms. UUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!

And people wonder why I am so absentminded???? It got tired of the madness and left!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

I know what you mean, and I don't even have kids yet, LOL.

Hang in there. Hope you find a good way to store all that TP. I know we wouldn't have a spot to store that much either!

Amber :)

kandi said...

I hope so...but might take a while.

Magpie said...

Oh to have that much TP stocked up!! Awesome. put it in the garage, under the bed, in the closet, under the sink, in the attic, under the couch..lol

I chase my tail everyday too Kandi. I get very frustrated with it. But, I created it. I don't make a consistent commitment to make these kids help out, clean up or even work much. It is easier if I just do it. How stupid can I be. They can do chores, they know how and I know they know. So, why I am I letting myself STILL be the slave?