Thursday, October 06, 2005

I am getting very frustrated with our Schooling.. we have to log on to get out lesson plans.. but the stinking site won't log on!! I have tried waiting it out.. and it take toooo long.. esp when you have 5 children, with 3 different age groups to school!!! AAAAAAAAAARrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggg!!!

So I will try again today.. I really hope they have it fixed.. or they will be getting a very frustrated call from me.


One of my "jobs" for our local homeschool group is to cordinate field trips. Well I feel I have done a pretty good job. However we just had one on Tuesday.. and I had to tell people they couldn't attend. I had one person send me two not very nice emails about the whole thing. So I had to send out an email to the group.. reinerating the "rules" for attending future trips. I mean come on people.. I always say I need to know a final count 1 week in advance... normally not a problem if more call at the last minute.. but there are a few that say only x amount can attend. And there were at least 3 families that didn't even contact ME about going... they had contacted someone else... well that someone else didn't contact ME either. At any rate.. I hope they all understand me know. I did write it nicely.. even though I didn't feel like it.

No comments: