Monday, October 10, 2005

Tired of the chinese Torture here

Ok enough is enough... we need..no make that NEED a new dryer.. I can not handle the squeeking going on here. I try to ignore it.. but between that and the kids need to talk/yell all the time.. I amm at my wits end. I might have to run away till we can get a new one. We have to go look at and have payment arrangements in place.. just need to get a hold of the person so we can go get it... oh and have the $$$.

Then.. I go and register at Mcdonalds to play their online game of monolpy... cool, huh? However.. when you return to play again.. there is no login area... and when you try to play.. it says "use the login email address" But Where in the fudge do you login at!!!!!!! Oh I was so frustrated...still am!!!

And then I have dh who cannot figure out how to pour 2Liters of water out of my 2qt batter bowl. So I go and just put 1Liter in.. pour it out.. then fill it up to 1Liter again. I mean hello!!!! If you fill it up to the 2Liter mark.. no it's not going to pour nice and neat.

sorry this is a crabby, venting post.

No comments: